Privileges and Obligations of Membership
- Each year’s subscriptions shall entitle the member to all privileges of the membership of the society including those of receiving the Journals for the current year and to the privileges confirmed by the branches of which he is a member.
- Every member shall be supplied with copies of all publications of the society either free or against charges at such rates as the society may fix from time to time.
- Every member shall be entitled to use the reading room and the library of the society.
- Every member shall have the right to attend and take part in discussion in all general and clinical meetings, lectures and demonstration organized by the society or by the branches of which he is a member.
- Every general and life member shall have the right to vote on all regulations put forward at any of the general meeting of the society in the manner as stipulated in the bye-laws.
- Every General member and Life member shall have the right to vote in the election of the Executive Council of the Society and Executive Committee of the branch ( if he is a member of that branch) and to be elected as office bearer or members of the Executive Council and branch Executive Committee of the society ( if he is a member of that branch).
- Every member shall enjoy all other privileges that may hereinafter be offered by the society.